View Profile mydarksides

All 123 Game Reviews

17 w/ Responses

AMAZING!

just finished the game then i downloaded all of your games its ADDICTING!

I dont usually comment~

but this is one of the commens i must add to this story!

Absolute imagination!

This is certainly a huge project!

And a huge success :) tho may i ask something....

was it relly a pain in making this?
did things not turn out the way they were suppossed to?

ChamberACR responds:

It was quite difficult to make. First and foremost, I'm not a programmer by trade; I'm a sociologist, and I've never taken a day of programming in my life. That being said, Flash isn't the hardest language to learn, but it is when you're working on a completely underpowered Macbook. In otherwords, it took forever to debug. Since the file is quite large, and because each debug took a minute to load, I had to find a more efficient method of testing the game. Hence, I broke the game into smaller, testable parts and then stitched them all together. The menu system, map, and battle sequences were all built as separate parts. (The map being the most difficult since collision detection was a bitch to nail down). The end result is code that's all compartmentalized and - as a result - easy to add new levels, weapons, etc.

The only thing I wanted to add (and I will in later installments) is a sort of "Talent Tree" ala WoW for each character. I'm still working out the details on that, but it'll happen eventually.

I hope that answers your question :)

I havent seen anything liek it

not even on the internet~

Awsomazing as usual!

but can i please know the name of the song? :P

TheMillz responds:

pm me for it, and you can HAVE the song itself :D

Great!

hope u guys an awesome valentine :)

havent u

though of what might the other side say about this~

great!

best so far!

Unbelievable!!

at first i thought how to draw anime in flash tut things were sumthing i shouldnt worry about...but u...U didnt just help me get a little better at sum cases...U got me to learn how to draw hands and legs properly!!!!...*cries* ;__;....im soo gratefull!! (I've been trying to draw hands and legs for 5 years and god...what a reilef)

wow

this pissed me off more than ever...i mean i luved the story and graphics and everything...but freakin hell i bump into anything = certain death >:(

Still oh so very experimental.

26, Male